Friday, November 2, 2007

Wahoooo....just won Sea World tickets.


Looks like we will be heading to San Diego Sea World....wahoooo! The country radio station here is having a contest...Hotel KNCI......and if you happen to be the right caller you get to pick a room. As long as no one else has already chosen that room you get to "check in" and win the prize in that room. The prizes range from janitor's closet of cleaning supplies to tickets to Maui.

I would have loved the tickets to Maui but this is about the next best thing. The package includes a family 4 pack of tickets to Sea World and 2 nights hotel accomodations. It just doesn't include airfare but luckily we live in Sacramento and can drive to San Diego....it will take about 8 hours but that's ok.

I'm pretty excited to go....I've never been to Sea World. I told DH about the prize (he's currently in Vegas for work) and he was pretty excited too. We thought about going for Thanksgiving but I think we might go in December when the park is all decorated for Christmas.

I can't wait.....I'm like a little kid : )

4 comments:

Amanda @ Click. The Good News said...

That sounds so awesmoe Rhonda! congrats- you deserve a vacay :)

janineb said...

woohoo! that is so cool. You have earned some time off after your year. I never have any luck with radio contests :( Now I can live vicariously.

Just Another Small Town Girl said...

YEA for a mini vacay!!!

a real librarian said...

This is SO cool!!!!!! You ROCK!