Wednesday, December 5, 2007

I'm getting my new furniture this weekend!

Yay! I am so excited. I couldn't stand looking in the living room these past couple of weeks...the couch looks like I found it on the side of the road with a free sign on it. Thanks Cody!

The new furniture was picked out by DH and although it's not my favorite we couldn't beat the price, $1000 for the sofa and loveseat. We went with browns and a pattern...figured it wouldn't show as much wear and dirt. Plus we won't be getting real "nice" furniture until we can keep the dogs completely off of it.

I will post pics after we get it. Wahooooo!

Now to convince DH to get the corner TV stand complete with a brand spanking new big screen plasma or LCD TV!

2 comments:

janineb said...

woohoo! I love new furniture. And I think your couch deserves a friendly new cousin, in the form of an HD LCD TV :) I can't imagine Jim wouldn't want to watch football on that!

a real librarian said...

That's so exciting!! I can't wait to see pictures!!