Thursday, September 20, 2007

Wedding Pics and TY cards

Well it's been almost 11 weeks since my wedding and I must say that I am still obsessed with my pictures. Is that bad? I can look at them over and over.....and every time I do I still think "I love my dress"!!! I am so glad that I picked it....or rather, that it picked me. As most of you know I ordered my dress without ever having seen it in person...and luckily it was just as beautiful as I envisioned it. I mean look at how gorgeous it is (I may be a little biased).....Ok, Ok.....my DH looked very handsome too....but look at that dress! LOL!!
Since I started blogging after the wedding I figured that it was about time I posted some of my favorite wedding pictures for my...errr, I mean your viewing pleasure.Ok....guess I should stop now otherwise I will just end up posting my whole wedding album. I absolutely loved my location....South Lake Tahoe is so gorgeous. If you have never been there I highly recommend planning a trip......Spring, Fall, Summer, Winter....it doesn't matter as there is never a bad time to go. It is beautiful year round.

Now if only I had time to play with my wedding pictures I could make the album that I want and start actually framing and hanging some of the pictures....damn school, it gets in the way of all my fun! My latest obsession that I must have is a frame that I first saw on one of my friend's bio (from theknot)....I really liked it and once I saw it on another friend's blog I knew that I must have it. It is a perfect way to display pictures for those of us who might not be very creative when it comes to hanging pictures. Don't you love it?!! Now I just need to get moving and order it.

Last but not least....after almost 3 months of marriage I finally got around to making our thank you cards. I just ordered them so hopefully they will be here this weekend. I made the collage on Shutterfly.....I know a lot of my friends made theirs through Powerpoint or something and then uploaded to Vista print, but I had no idea how to do that as I am not that computer savvy and really didn't have the time to learn. So this is my thank you card...not as creative as some others I have seen but I am happy with them. I hope that they look as good in person as they did on the website.

9 comments:

Rochelle said...

LOVE the TY cards!! Hope they turn out well!!

Me... said...

The TY card looks great! I just got mine the other day...now I just have to start writing them.

Where do they sell that frame thingy....I used to have it bookmarked (i thought) but now I can't find it.

Rhonda said...

It's at www.redenvelope.com. That's the only place that I know of.

Just Another Small Town Girl said...

Those are awesome Rhonda!

a real librarian said...

I LOVE your TY cards!!! And I think I need that frame, too...hmmm...

=)

Michele said...

I love your thank you cards!!! They look great!!!

Courtney said...

You looked SO hot that day. Love the pics

shelby said...

I loved your dress too. :) You looked stunning! And I think the TY cards turned out great!

Beach Bum Marcie said...

I love the TY card and let me tel you, they are WORTH being obsessed with...I mean, 8 months later, I am still peaking at mine and LOVING it ;)....you look amazing ...of course you are addicted!!