To the jackasses who stole my daughter's car, I hope you rot in hell. Ok, ok...that may be a little harsh. I hope they find you and cut your hands off. There...that's more like it.
Seriously.....it pisses me off beyond belief when you work so hard for something just to have someone come along and steal it. I am all for cutting off the hands of the thieves....do that and those little bastards won't be stealing anything else again!
So my 18 year old daughter worked hard just to save enough money to buy a little beater car that would get her from point A to point B....and what happens? She wakes up this morning and goes to leave for school only her car isn't there. I am shocked....I can't for the life of my figure out why someone would steal it, I don't think there are any parts on it worth stealing the car for. So because of the little thieves I had to lose a day of work so I could stay home and file all the necessary reports as well as get my daughter to her first day of college.
The police then proceed to tell me that Nissans and Toyotas are the most stolen cars in our county....great, my daughter's car is a Nissan and I drive a Toyota!! Luckily I park my car in the garage....buy DH parks his in the driveway, why did they take her beat up car and leave his nice truck? The cop also said in his experience they don't usually strip Nissans....just use them for a joy ride or to commit a crime...so he feels we have a pretty good chance of getting the car back in one piece. My fingers are crossed! Of course I hope they don't use it to commit a crime though.....that wouldn't be good.
Oh.....and in typical teenage fashion my daughter is more worried about all the CDs and the Abocrombie and Finch (sp?) sweatshirt that were in the car, whereas I am more worried about her transportation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
BOOO!!! Theives suck! GL getting it back.
I hope you get it back. I agree with Amanda - THIEVES SUCK!!!
Post a Comment